Join us on our next big adventure!
WE MAKE WAVES THROUGH GAMES 🌊
Bitwave Games is a Swedish indie game studio and publisher based in Gothenburg – the warm heart of a northern Kingdom.
Mixing the best parts of the past, present, and future, we are on a mission to create high-quality, accessible, and fun video games for anyone to enjoy.
We want to maintain the familiar and warm small-studio vibe as we grow cautiously. We want to learn new things and evolve as a studio, and we want our co-workers to level up with us. Working at Bitwave Games, you're part of a safe and confident atmosphere. A positive space where it's encouraged to speak your mind. We love our jobs, and we want to form a strongly bonded team.
Our Perks and Benefits
- A great studio right next to Kaserntorget, at the center of Gothenburg.
- Flexible working hours.
- Occupational pension (Tjänstepension).
- 3 000 SEK health reimbursement/year (Friskvårdsbidrag).
- Multiple insurance plans.
- Possibilities to attain professional development certificates.
- Celebrations and Christmas parties.
- Opportunities to partake in company trips to game events.
- Gaming nights at the office.
Every other week, we also have a Wednesday workshop where we explore new subjects, arrange lectures and meet inspiring people. For example, when Johan Peitz held a talk about the fantasy console Pico-8.
We provide complimentary food and drinks at every workshop.
We'd love to work with you!
About Bitwave Games
Bitwave Games is a Swedish indie game studio and publisher based in Gothenburg. Mixing the best parts of the past, present, and future, we are on a mission to create high-quality, accessible, and fun video games for anyone to enjoy.
Already working at Bitwave Games?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.